недавно в блоге у Нечто Непредсказуемое я наткнулась на вопрос о гениальных песнях (или точнее о текстах). Так вот, я задумалась и всё не могла понять, что же это за песни для меня. В первый момент я подумала о группе, которая часто звучит у меня в плеере. Там такие интересные слова всегда и музыка очень красивая и такая... незаезжанная что ли.
Но сейчас я поняла, что это не много не то. Как-будто чего-то не хватает или... есть кое-что, что в моем понимании, по-настоящему Гениально. Для меня. Хотя тысячи людей согласились бы со мной.
ABBA.
Я вообще не понимаю, как можно было такое создать. Может, я слышала их миллион раз по радио... но есть 2 песни у них, которые обязательно вызывают смешанное чувство восторга, невыразимой радости от того, как прекрасен мир, и ещё странной грусти и чего-то ещё... и я начинаю плакать. Хотя я не буду записывать их себе в плеер, потому что это даже... слишком тяжело)
Что сделало эти песни гениальными...? такие простые-простые слова, чистые голоса и музыка.
Сначала вот эта песня:
и эта обязательно:
гениальные слова (пусть будут тут для меня)
The Winner Takes It All
I don’t wanna talk
About the things we’ve gone through
Though it’s hurting me
Now it’s history
I’ve played all my cards
And that’s what you’ve done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That’s her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I’d be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It’s simple and it’s plain
Why should I complain.
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don’t wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You’ve come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all......
Dancing Queen
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen
Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat, from the tambourine oh yeah
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen
You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another, anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine oh yaaa
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen
Diggin the Dancing Queen
ссылка на меня, неожиданно!
ОтветитьУдалитьпесня отличная, я имею ввиду музыку, а вот англоязычный текст мне к сожалению ничего не говорит.
ты действительно так хорошо знаешь английский?
закончила ин.яз...)
ОтветитьУдалитьich wünsche dir
ОтветитьУдалитьGlück und Zufriedenheit,
an jedem Tag ein kleines Lächeln....
Gesundheit und Kraft um das tägliche Leben zu schaffen.....
mit freundlichen und herzlichen Grüßen,in Freunschaft Jasmin